Integrated Calcium Imaging and Optogenetics
The integration of in vivo cellular-resolution calcium imaging with simultaneous or sequential optogenetic manipulation is enabled by the nVokeTM System to causally link neural circuit activity with behavior.
- Record cellular-resolution calcium imaging with optogenetic manipulation
- Visualize and manipulate the same field of view longitudinally
- Study the impact of discrete manipulation on behavior and its underlying network dynamics
Inscopix Data Processing
Streamline your miniscope data analysis with the Inscopix Data Processing Software (IDPS), our complete and validated pipeline with no required scripting expertise.
- Identify unique cells and extract Ca2+ traces easily using PCA/ICA or Inscopix CNMFe
- Automatically filter identified cells by setting SNR and cell-size criteria
- Perform longitudinal registration to identify the same cells over days or multiplane registration to identify unique cells in up to three planes
The nVoke System
The nVoke System integrates in vivo calcium imaging with simultaneous or sequential optogenetic manipulation to measure and manipulate brain circuit dynamics.
Gladstone Institute, UCSF
nVoke System Research Highlights
Decoding the network level patterns of prefrontal activity during anxiety-related and social behaviors. Dr. Sohal at UCSF describes his approaches to it.
Dr. Anatol Kreitzer talks about his stunning Cell paper that sheds new light on the neural circuit mechanisms of striatal motor learning.
The Complete Optogenetics Solution
Our end-to-end solutions enable you to manipulate and measure neural circuit dynamics during free behavior to help you make your next breakthrough!
Our advanced surgical workflow solutions include fully packaged kits with optimized viruses, lenses and protocols to accelerate your circuit neuroscience research.
From experimental design to data analysis, from grant to manuscript submissions, our world-class scientific support team stands ready to assist you every step of the way.
Measure and manipulate brain circuit dynamics with the nVoke by integrating in vivo cellular-resolution calcium imaging with simultaneous or sequential optogenetic manipulation.
We offer a comprehensive range of options to acquire and process raw calcium imaging videos with your Inscopix system purchase.