The Inscopix miniscope platforms enable cellular resolution imaging of calcium dynamics in freely behaving animals. Key to enabling miniscope imaging is expression of a fluorescence indicator using a viral - mediated genetically encoded calcium indicator and optical access to deep brain regions through implantation of a Gradient Refractive Index (GRIN) lens.
Our advanced workflow solutions include fully integrated GRIN lenses with virus to simplify the workflow to single step or individually optimized viruses and lenses to accelerate your circuit neuroscience research.
New! Application Kits
Achieve immediate imaging results with our fully packaged solution for calcium imaging, which includes reagents, lenses, and validated protocols for brain-region specific research.
- Easy-to-use kits for specific brain regions
- Optimized reagents, lenses and protocols for faster imaging success
- Quality-controlled and validated in-vivo to ensure consistent and reproducible imaging data
ProViewᵀᴹ Express Probe
ProView Express Probes streamline the workflow to enable imaging a maximum number of cells in freely moving mice.
- Virus-coated lens & baseplate reduces surgery to a single step.
- Enables cell type-specific, reproducible and consistent imaging across cohorts.
- Increases total GCaMP cell expression and imaging yield.
ProViewᵀᴹ Integrated Lens
Use ProView Integrated Lenses in combination with our Ready-to-Image Viruses and simplify the surgical workflow for maximal imaging results.
- Baseplate with attached Gradient Refractive Index (GRIN) lens enables efficient surgery.
- Reduces number of repeated surgical procedures.
- Enables successful and reproducible imaging across cohorts.
Ready-to-Image (RTI) Virus
The only commercially available diluted GcAMP6 virus that is functionally validated for all Inscopix miniscope applications.
- GCaMP viruses optimized for several brain regions.
- Ensures consistent and reproducible GCaMP6 expression.
- Available in ready-to-inject aliquots for immediate use.
The Complete Solution
The Inscopix miniature microscope is the core of an end-to-end integrated platform that empowers researchers to catalyze ground-breaking neuroscience discoveries with speed and scientific rigor.
Our advanced surgical workflow solutions include fully packaged kits with optimized viruses, lenses and protocols to accelerate your circuit neuroscience research.
From experimental design to data analysis, from grant to manuscript submissions, our world-class scientific support team stands ready to assist you every step of the way.
Measure and manipulate brain circuit dynamics with the nVoke by integrating in vivo cellular-resolution calcium imaging with simultaneous or sequential optogenetic manipulation.
We offer a comprehensive range of options to acquire and process raw calcium imaging videos with your Inscopix system purchase.