Measure and Manipulate Brain Circuit Dynamics
nVoke integrates in vivo cellular-resolution calcium imaging with simultaneous or sequential optogenetic manipulation to causally link neural circuit activity with behavior.
- Record cellular-resolution calcium imaging with optogenetic manipulation
- Visualize and manipulate the same field of view longitudinally
- Study the impact of discrete manipulation on behavior and its underlying network dynamics
nVoke System Applications
Integrated in vivo calcium imaging and optogenetics for advanced applications.
The nVoke system is exactly what we needed to link changes in activity of interneurons to calcium signaling in striatal output neurons. It enabled us to formulate a new hypothesis about how fast-spiking interneurons function to regulate motor behavior. Anatol Kreitzer, UCSF-Gladstone Institute
Gladstone Institute, UCSF
Inscopix Data Processing
Streamline your miniscope data analysis with the Inscopix Data Processing Software (IDPS), our complete and validated pipeline with no required scripting expertise.
- Identify unique cells and extract Ca2+ traces easily using PCA/ICA or Inscopix CNMFe
- Automatically filter identified cells by setting SNR and cell-size criteria
- Perform longitudinal registration to identify the same cells over days or multiplane registration to identify unique cells in up to three planes
The Complete Solution
Our end-to-end solutions enable you to manipulate and measure neural circuit dynamics during free behavior to help you make your next breakthrough!
Our advanced workflow solutions include fully integrated GRIN lenses with virus to simplify the workflow to single step or individually optimized viruses and lenses to accelerate your circuit neuroscience research.
From experimental design to data analysis, from grant to manuscript submissions, our world-class scientific support team stands ready to assist you every step of the way.
Measure and manipulate brain circuit dynamics with the nVoke by integrating in vivo cellular-resolution calcium imaging with simultaneous or sequential optogenetic manipulation.
We offer a comprehensive range of options to acquire and process raw calcium imaging videos with your Inscopix system purchase.