One Miniscope. Multicolor Insights.
nVue enables imaging of two distinct brain signals to gain deeper insight into how an ensemble of brain signals interacts during free behavior in a single imaging session.
- Image two distinct cellular populations from shallow or deep brain regions simultaneously with single-cell resolution
- Explore the relationship of up to two brain signals during naturalistic behavior
- Record multi-channel data using nVue's expanded data storage, facilitating longitudinal data acquisition over months
Cellular Applications of the nVue System
Static + Dynamic Imaging
Dual Dynamic Imaging
Multimodal Applications of the nVue System
Blood Flow Imaging
Dr. Liset De La Prida
Instituto Cajal, Madrid
Multicolor Data Processing
Streamline your miniscope data analysis with the Inscopix Data Processing Software (IDPS), our complete and validated pipeline with no required scripting expertise.
- Identify unique cells and extract Ca2+ traces easily using PCA/ICA or Inscopix CNMFe
- Automatically filter identified cells by setting SNR and cell-size criteria
- Perform longitudinal registration to identify the same cells over days or multicolor registration to identify co-localized cells across channels
The Complete Solution with nVue System
Our end-to-end solutions enable you to manipulate and measure neural circuit dynamics during free behavior to help you make your next breakthrough!
Our advanced surgical workflow solutions include fully packaged kits with optimized viruses, lenses and protocols to accelerate your circuit neuroscience research.
From experimental design to data analysis, from grant to manuscript submissions, our world-class scientific support team stands ready to assist you every step of the way.
The nVue system enables dual color imaging of two distinct cell populations in freely-behaving animals, empowering researchers with greater neural circuit insights in function and behavior.
We offer a comprehensive range of options to acquire and process raw calcium imaging videos with your Inscopix system purchase.