In Vivo Calcium Imaging During Free Behavior
The Inscopix platform enables one-photon epifluorescence imaging of calcium dynamics, a correlate of neural activity.
- Record multi-unit cellular activity recording in freely-behaving animals
- Visualize the same field of view longitudinally
- Study large-scale neural correlate of behavior
Calcium Dynamics Data Processing
Streamline your miniscope data analysis with the Inscopix Data Processing Software (IDPS), our complete and validated pipeline with no required scripting expertise.
- Identify unique cells and extract Ca2+ traces easily using PCA/ICA or Inscopix CNMFe
- Automatically filter identified cells by setting SNR and cell-size criteria
- Perform longitudinal registration to identify the same cells over days or multiplane registration to identify unique cells in up to three planes
Neural Circuits for Chronic Pain
Pain is a complex experience! Listen to Dr. Greg Scherrer unpack his lab's latest research dissecting the neural circuits involved in the more emotional aspects of the pain experience.
Dopamine Circuits for Aversion
Kay Tye of the Salk Institute discusses her lab's recent work illuminating the neural circuits by which dopamine regulates aversion in freely behaving mice
The Complete Calcium Imaging Solution
Our end-to-end solutions enable you to manipulate and measure neural circuit dynamics during free behavior to help you make your next breakthrough!
Our advanced surgical workflow solutions include fully packaged kits with optimized viruses, lenses and protocols to accelerate your circuit neuroscience research.
From experimental design to data analysis, from grant to manuscript submissions, our world-class scientific support team stands ready to assist you every step of the way.
Our miniscope solutions for dual color imaging, single color imaging and optogenetic manipulation of neural circuits empower neuroscience discovery.
We offer a comprehensive range of options to acquire and process raw calcium imaging videos with your Inscopix system purchase.